Friday, September 10, 2010

Paris Hilton Award & College Football Picks

I almost forgot about these this week. I'm sitting in Richmond, VA waiting on a friend so we can go drink morning beers at a NASCAR tailgate. I'm typing this on my phone so I apologize for no pictures and any misspellings.

Lets start with the Paris Hilton Award for the idiot of the week. The award goes to Roger Clemens. The man is being charged with perjury for lying to Congress about his use of performance enhancing drugs while playing Major League Baseball. The proof was there in the Mitchell Report and they had his supplier willing to testify. Roger sjould've learned from A-Rod and Big Mac. These men came came clean about the use of PEDs and have almost been forgiven fort their involvement. Roger however lied to Congress anf could go to jail for it.

The runner up this week was Congress forgetting involved with any of this in the first place. Especially when the economy was tanking and we were involved in two wars at the time.

Last weeks college picks were pretty good for me. I picked Cincy wrong and that was it.

This weeks games:
Michigan over the Golden Helmets of Notre Dame.
Bama over Penn State
Ohio State over Miami
West Virginia over Marshall
South Carolina over Georgia
Florida State over Oklahoma

If anyone is going to the race look for me there. War Tony Stewart!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |