Tuesday, September 23, 2014

A Return to Blogging


                   
Some of my friends have been asking over the last couple of years when I would write another blog.  My response was always the same; I haven’t been inspired to write anything.  I have started more blogs than I can count over that time, but usually stopped because I was concerned about offending people and didn’t want to deal with it.  Finally last Saturday I had something I wanted to say so I wrote the blog that follows this one on my page.


I will say that I have no clue where the posts I will write in the future will lead.  The topics may not always be focused.  I’m going to write about things I care about, things I’m doing, and stuff I want to say.  If people don’t like it, well then don’t read it.  If there is something you would like me to write about, you can always message me and I will consider it.  


I know that after writing the blog on Saturday it kind of rejuvenated me a little and the flood gates opened with ideas.  So I hope that you will enjoy some of the topics that will follow.  I will try to write more frequently when life allows. 


To catch everyone up on the past couple of years, the Baron has taken a wife.  We have also recently had a beautiful baby girl.  I will not be posting a lot of photos of her on here, I want her to have a say in becoming an internet celebrity so if you are interesting in seeing pictures of her, my wife posts a couple a week on facebook for friends and family.  She usually tags me so that my friends and family can also see her.  We also bought a home this year.  One thing I may post occasionally is DIY tips for simple home repairs or projects.  Before my days as a government contractor I worked in residential construction, I picked a few things up along the way and figure I can share them.  I may incorporate some Video posts when appropriate as well.



So now that you are caught up, I hope to have a blog posted later this week.  Depending on how things go today I may get one out sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |